WALK IN Interview for the position of Male/Female Front Desk Information
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Sales Skills for the Workplace
There are some retail sales skills that aren’t usually listed on a resume, but are still important for sales employees. Ensure you have these five skills to achieve success in sales.
Unfortunately, sales associates have a bad reputation due to marketing tactics like spam emails and robocalls. As a result, you sometimes have to deal with customers who are angry before you’ve even said anything.
An elderly lady watches as her husband pays for the groceries
An outgoing personality helps keep clients happy.
You need diplomatic skills to respond appropriately to customers who want to take out their own troubles on you. Sometimes, you can make a sale despite their initial unwillingness to engage with you by being diplomatic.