American based company in Egypt is looking for a CNC Shop Manager. The role requires the candidate to be a recognized expert in machining methods and techniques, as well as CNC programming and development. A candidate is expected to develop strategic initiatives involving machinery and CNC programming in close partnership with the machining department as well as with management and other departments.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Contributes to the development of CNC programming strategies, developing CNC programming automation techniques, and developing programming methodology.
• Interpret blueprint specifications, dimensions, and tolerances to decide which manufacturing operations and set-up requirements are most cost-effective/efficient.
• Responsible for overall shop management as well as leading the existing team of machinists and CAD/CAM Engineers.
• Plan the new product development process, select the machines, tools, fixtures, and inspect the finished product.
• Organizes new shop tasking and develops schedules, including daily priorities and promoting shop efficiency.
• Perform reverse engineering & prototyping as and when required.
• Calculate all set up, run time, and lead time for all machine shop quotes.
• Assists management and customers in designing products for manufacturing.
• Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance, production floor layout, yields, and quality of product.
• Perform periodic calibrations on the equipment to ensure the accuracy of machined parts.
• Responsible for the selection, performance, development and training of staff in order to ensure team capabilities and competencies to reach business goals and objectives.
• Supports company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, government regulations, good manufacturing practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• 20 years of experience in a Modern CNC shop, up to Five axes of Milling and Turning in which
5 years should be in machine shop leadership tasks in a manufacturing environment.
• Oil & gas industry products machining knowledge is an added advantage.
• A strong mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
• Familiar with ISO 9001 standards and requirements.
• Should be Native Arabic speaker.
• Able to join immediately.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Sales Skills for the Workplace
There are some retail sales skills that aren’t usually listed on a resume, but are still important for sales employees. Ensure you have these five skills to achieve success in sales.
Although “patience” isn’t a skill applicants generally list on a resume, it’s a quality you must have if you want to be successful in this industry.
Sales don’t always happen instantly. Sometimes they do, and those occasions are worth celebrating because they’re rare.
More often, a sale occurs after you’ve had repeated contact with a lead. Someone without patience might give up and stop trying to sell to certain people when they don’t achieve instant success.
If you’re a patient sales employee, you’ll earn more money throughout your career.