Required Customer Service Executive for a Maintenance company. With a Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in Maintenance (or) facility management (or) Real Estate / similar industry with below roles and responsibilities:
• Ability to handle Maintenance staff schedules.
• Knows how to use CRM systems and practices
• Knowledge about maintenance works (Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, and Painting) to guide client and staff accordingly.
• Support technical and M&E staff in effective and technically appropriate project planning, strategy development, and implementation against agreed work plans, ensuring projects represent effective strategies and innovative approaches based on evidence.
• Prepares quotations and contracts to clients for new projects, AMC, and renewals.
• Prepares closing notices for end projects.
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Update customer data and produce activity reports
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Attracts potential customers by answering the service questions; suggesting information about other services.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Advise on company information
• Inform customers of deals and promotions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Sales Skills to Put on Your Resume
Although there are many types of sales jobs, certain sales skills are universal. These five sales job skills for your resume will be attractive to hiring managers, no matter the industry or company.
Use the job ad to find out which skills to list on your resume. Employers always list the skills and abilities they want in the job description.
Effective time management skills are vital for workers in retail, since you’ll often have more flexibility with your work schedule than members of other industries.
Usually, managers view sales outcomes as more important than the sales process. They want to see high volumes, and they often give you the freedom to decide how to approach sales goals.
But with this freedom comes responsibility. Hiring managers want to know their sales team can prioritize tasks, avoid distractions, and pursue leads rather than procrastinate or get drawn into less important work.
Emphasize your time management skills to show that you can handle the job and get things done on schedule.