We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
• Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
• Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Resume Action Verbs: