We are looking for Telephone Operator/Tele Caller
• A strong work ethic and desire to continually smash targets
• Handling customer complaints and enquiries. Monitoring random calls for quality assurance
• Good phone conversationalist
• Quick learner
• Positive attitude with the ability to make every single call sound as professional and positive as the first call
• Ability to capture customer interest over the phone and gather proper requirements.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Sales Skills to Put on Your Resume
Although there are many types of sales jobs, certain sales skills are universal. These five sales job skills for your resume will be attractive to hiring managers, no matter the industry or company.
Use the job ad to find out which skills to list on your resume. Employers always list the skills and abilities they want in the job description.
Reaching goals as a salesperson is critical because it means you’re driving the number of transactions employers expect of you. This is why managers seek out self-motivated sales employees.
Your sales skills list should emphasize that you work well under pressure and are motivated to achieve goals. If you shy away from competition or tend to crack under pressure to achieve, sales may not be your calling.
In addition to including “self-motivation,” “goal-oriented,” and similar phrases on your sales skills list, show you’re goal-oriented by highlighting your accomplishments and achievements.
Include concrete numbers, such as the:
targets you’ve met
goals you’ve achieved
awards you’ve won.