We are currently looking for HR Assistant
Roles and responsibilities:
• Handle the advertisement activities of vacant jobs and CV Sourcing from Job portals. Or coordinate with consultancy’s when required and negotiated It.
• Screening the collected CV’s, then Arrange and Coordinate with candidates through telephonic interview for selection Process.
• Preparing Offer Letter
• Get employee satisfaction survey and review by General Manager & HR Director.
• Prepare Employee KPI’s for Sales & Support
• Prepare Bonus & Incentive Calculation yearly basis with Finance Manager
• Prepare Indemnity, Manapower plan and HR Budget with Finance Manager and HR Director
• Coordinate with the PRO for Visa Process.
• Manage relationships between Employer’s and Employees.
• Employee relations: giving guidance, explains policies and procedures, explains labour law if and when necessary, helps solve employee problems.
• Arrange the staffs Performance Appraisal.
• Coordinate with the insurance companies and get the best plan and Claims etc. Also manage all company Vehicle Insurance.
• Prepare for staff promotion as per Managerial request..
• Prepare employee custody report’s : Laptop/ Tablets, Mobiles, Vehicles and other office resources.
• Create and Update the Organization structure.
• Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind the separation.
• Calculate Employee End of service and Gratuity for the Final settlement.
Exp : at least 2 years exp is required
Nationality : Indian
Location : AJMAN
And Female candidates based in Ajman.