• Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
• Ensure that cleaning liquids are mixed in correct and safe quantities
• Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out before the day begins
• Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that an stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
• Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
• Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly
• Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
• Wash down restrooms and ensure they are sanitized properly
• Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis
• Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth
• Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues
• Photocopying, scanning and other clerical jobs.
Resume Keywords List
Below is a list of common industry-specific keywords to use in a resume and cover letter.