– Female (Filipino only)
– Receiving and Attending calls, emails, visitors, booking air tickets
– Maintaining Reception Area and the office clean and presentable at all times.
– Support colleagues with their needs.
– Check, Maintaining, Ordering Office Supplies
– Assist HR and other administrative task as needed.
– Required minimum 2 year working experience in UAE.
Sales Skills to Put on Your Resume
Although there are many types of sales jobs, certain sales skills are universal. These five sales job skills for your resume will be attractive to hiring managers, no matter the industry or company.
Use the job ad to find out which skills to list on your resume. Employers always list the skills and abilities they want in the job description.
Effective time management skills are vital for workers in retail, since you’ll often have more flexibility with your work schedule than members of other industries.
Usually, managers view sales outcomes as more important than the sales process. They want to see high volumes, and they often give you the freedom to decide how to approach sales goals.
But with this freedom comes responsibility. Hiring managers want to know their sales team can prioritize tasks, avoid distractions, and pursue leads rather than procrastinate or get drawn into less important work.
Emphasize your time management skills to show that you can handle the job and get things done on schedule.