• Licensed from Dubai to work with the equipment
• Aware of all the safety measures on handling the equipment
• Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
• Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
• Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
• Transport raw materials to production workstations
• Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
• Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
• Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
• Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Sales Skills to Put on Your Resume
Although there are many types of sales jobs, certain sales skills are universal. These five sales job skills for your resume will be attractive to hiring managers, no matter the industry or company.
Use the job ad to find out which skills to list on your resume. Employers always list the skills and abilities they want in the job description.
Internet skills may be an extension of computer skills, but they’re key to being a good sales employee. Even if the position you’re applying for doesn’t explicitly involve conducting sales online, such abilities are helpful to have.
For instance, sales employees must be internet-savvy to conduct relevant research, network with leads, and share information with colleagues.
Being able to navigate the internet is, without a doubt, one of the top sales skills.
Basic internet skills include knowing how to:
send and receive emails
navigate social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn
conduct research using search engines
It’s a good career move to learn how to add your resume to LinkedIn so more employers can see it. They might even contact you without you applying for a position.
Online research skills require critical thinking and strong decision-making abilities, and are essential for anyone involved in direct sales.