• Assists/follows the steel fixer foreman and charge hand in all the activities;
• Has a strong background related to structure works in GCC;
• Has a similar experience in the similar role;
• Using hand and power tools to cut and bend steel bars and mesh.
• Laying out steel bars, mesh, rods, and framework.
• Hoisting steel bars, mesh, and reinforcements into place.
• Fitting spacers and supports.
• Joining steel reinforcement bars (rebar), footings, and girders by welding or with clips or wires.
• Fixing steel bars and mesh to solid concrete bases.
• Using rebar to build casts that will keep setting concrete in place.
• Maintains safety and quality of the project;
• Avoid wastage of the materials.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
How to Use Keywords in Your Resume
ATS software is not always accurate. So when you’ve found the keywords to put on your resume, you need to include them clearly so that the ATS can read them.
Don’t: Embed resume keywords in images or use fancy fonts.
Do: Use standard fonts and avoid images in favor of plain text.
Use a Standard Resume Font
Pick a standard font for your resume? When the ATS scans your application, it can only read resume keywords if they’re written using common fonts.
Fonts like Calibri, Cambria, and Georgia come preinstalled on most computers. Also be sure to avoid uncommon fonts — particularly ones downloaded from the internet.