Knightsbridge Properties with proven expertise in Real Estate is looking for Property Consultant Agent with the below requirements:
• Experience of working in Real Estate Industry with at least 1 year experience
• Has an ability and desire to sell & rent
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
• A positive, confident and determined approach
• Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• Can speak bilingual language (Advantage)
As the economy recovers and demand for Real Estate Industry, Knightsbridge Properties is looking for Real Estate Agent who are willing to join immediately.
Candidates who wish to apply for the jobs must have:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills preferably in selling properties
• At least 1-year Real Estate Sales experience in Dubai.
• Willing to join immediately.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Sales Skills for the Workplace
There are some retail sales skills that aren’t usually listed on a resume, but are still important for sales employees. Ensure you have these five skills to achieve success in sales.
Sales jobs require a lot of human interaction, whether it’s face-to-face, online, or over the phone.
If you’re naturally outgoing and and have good interpersonal skills, you’ll excel at sales.
There’s nothing wrong with being introverted, but introversion isn’t the best quality in a sales employee.
If continually meeting and talking with strangers drains your energy, or if you find yourself regularly stumbling over your words or accidentally making the person you’re speaking with feel uncomfortable, sales might not be the best line of work for you