HR & Admin. Assistant
– 2+ years of experience as an HR assistant or related position in the HR function
- Postgraduate/Graduate Degree with specialization in HR
- Brilliant reporting and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent database management and record-keeping skills
- Decent knowledge and understanding of various employment laws and practices.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Sales Skills for the Workplace
There are some retail sales skills that aren’t usually listed on a resume, but are still important for sales employees. Ensure you have these five skills to achieve success in sales.
Sales jobs require a lot of human interaction, whether it’s face-to-face, online, or over the phone.
If you’re naturally outgoing and and have good interpersonal skills, you’ll excel at sales.
There’s nothing wrong with being introverted, but introversion isn’t the best quality in a sales employee.
If continually meeting and talking with strangers drains your energy, or if you find yourself regularly stumbling over your words or accidentally making the person you’re speaking with feel uncomfortable, sales might not be the best line of work for you