**URGENT HIRING ADMIN ASSISTANT**
1. Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
2. Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
3. Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
4. Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
5. When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
6. Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions
7. Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
8. Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels
9. Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
We are (gulfvisit.com) here only share the Jobs Adverts from different sources. We strictly recommend to never make payment or send money for any service like VISA, Interview or any other payment for getting Job. We are not responsible for any payment either paid by the Jobs Seeker or by the Employer.
Resume Keywords List
Below is a list of common industry-specific keywords to use in a resume and cover letter.