We have an immediate requirement for Production Manager for our client
He will be responsible for:
1. To ensure all production departments work towards the common goal of timely completion of the Projects.
2. Upon receiving the Job scope, assigning the Project engineer with a team and planning the material requirement and time estimation to complete the project.
3. Carrying out Liaison works between site production Team.
4. Authorizing the Material requirement / Sub contract requirement as requested by the individual departments.
5. Reviewing of Work Done Certificate for each project before being sent to Commercial department for invoicing.
6. Oversee the Docking / undocking of the vessel
7. Ensuring all dry dock job scopes are completed on time.
8. Organize the repair team for afloat works at anchorage with equipment and materials.
9. Monitor and support Stores / Purchase for timely supply of materials and machinery and any external agency involvement as necessary.
10. Evaluate the department Managers / Engineers / Supervisors performance and appraise.
Interested candidates kindly mail your resume to the below email id
Salary: to be discussed
Employment visa provided
Medical insurance provided.