Our Trading Company has established itself as an industry leader for the past 19 years and we are looking for Certified Public Accountants to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with minimum of 4 years of experience OR
• Masters or MBA or Semi Qualified ACCA / CPA / CA with at least 3 years of related work experience OR
• Qualified member of ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA with minimum of 2 years of experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential given diverse nature of operating landscape and cultural sensitivities, with good command over oral and written English.
• Must operate with a high degree of integrity, confidentiality and transparency.
• Ability to successfully multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills specially word & excel. Preference will be given to Tech Savvy candidates.
• Good understanding of both theoretical & practical accounting concepts (IAS/IFRS), with ability of proper recording, posting & reconciliation of accounting transactions.
• Performs work with passion. Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
• Has proper knowledge of month end adjustments & book closing.
• Possess strong analytical & reporting skills.
• Ability to work in a team, manage and supervise staffs (if required).
• Committed, self-motivated, self-sufficient and flexible with a positive attitude.
• Passion for driving continuous improvement; identifies and initiates process redesign and improvements to enhance productivity and efficiency in the processes.