Job Duties and Tasks for: “Electrician”
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices
7) Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
8) Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
9) Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
10) Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
11) Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
12) Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
13) Troubleshooting of daily routine problem in plant
14) Carrying out preventive maintenance , predictive maintenance , shutdown maintenance
15) Have to overlook electrical issues in our production units
Job Type: Full-time
Note:- Please don’t apply if you don’t have manufacturing industrial experience. We don’t need construction field experienced people.