Our Trading Company has established itself as an industry leader for the past 19 years and we are looking for an Experienced Export Coordinator who will arrange communications between sales groups and customers. He/she will be responsible for arranging shipments, preparing and confirming order approval, handling pricing information, and releasing invoices.
• Provide rate quotes
• Review routes and routing instructions and coordinate shipments.
• Communicate with forwarders, clients and agents and provide exceptional customer service to all parties
• Handle export shipments and hazmat shipments via air and ocean
• Complete all necessary documentation, bills of lading, invoices, and related paperwork
• Follow policies and procedures
• Maintain quality and customer satisfaction
• 2-5 years of recent export experience with a freight forwarder
• Organization, scheduling and communication skills
• Deadline oriented, time management, ability to work independently or on a team
• Attention to detail
Competitive package and other benefits await successful applicants.