We are Lubricant company and inviting Female candidate for the post of Executive Secretary cum Office Manager.
Candidates should have 2-3 years’ experience in UAE. Candidates from Western, Indian and Arab nationalities, who can join immediate are preferred.
1. Manage Director’s electronic dairy, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
2. Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas / accommodation).
3. Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director / or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
4. Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
5. Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
6. Screen calls, inquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
7. Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow – up action.
8. Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
9. Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre – meeting briefings and meeting papers.
10. Manage arrangements for internal staff meetings, other stakeholder’s meetings, including production / distribution of agenda and papers.
11. Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
12. Supervise all Trust incoming / outgoing mail.
13. Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
14. Organize office operations and procedures.
15. Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance.
16. Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
17. Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
18. Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
19. Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
20. Analyze and monitor internal processes.
21. Manage internal staff relations.
22. Maintain a safe and secure working environment.