Effectively market the company’s products to increase market share, through advertising, promotion, market surveys, new product development and all other means available. Work closely with Sales and other department to maximize sales and develop new products and markets with the minimum investment in marketing activities.
• Develop and implement a marketing and sales strategy in order to deliver volume, share and profit targets as specified.
• Effectively market products/services by conducting market research, overseeing product development and design, setting prices, launching new products, overseeing advertising campaigns and monitoring sales performance.
• Monitor, analyze and evaluate domestic and international market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products/services.
• Monitor, analyze and product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs and liaise with other areas of the organization.
• Conducts periodical market visits and periodical brand valuation.
• Ensure all marketing activities comply with developed annual budgets, quarterly forecast and monthly demand plans and reporting results of department.
• Communicate with international suppliers in regards to new orders, forecast and marketing programs
• Experience in trade marketing and retail client management. Able to benchmark and understand market best practises.
• Work with the Sales Department to prepare sales forecasts and budgets, monitor sales volume, revenues and cost against forecast and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the products and services.
• Contribution to key projects organizational projects as assigned – Cost saving initiatives; better negotiation/pricing, new product development.
• Developing and maintain the social media platform for the respective brands. Understand and manage dept budget/expense.
• University degree or Equivalent certificate, with marketing specialization an advantage
• Min 7years functional experience out of 5 years should be in an equivalent Management level.
• Previous experience with an International FMCG sector work within the Food/Beverages/Pasta/Noodles/Couscous Sector and advantage. Understanding of Middle East & North Africa Market. Good communication and written English, Arabic & any international languages.