We are looking to hire a smart and energetic recruiter to join our team.
The ideal candidate must be a HR graduate with minimum 2 to 3 years of proven work experience within an executive search consultancy firm.
He / she must have an eye to source and attract first-rate talent thereby ensuring successful placements. He/she must have a deep understanding of the recruitment process and have the capability to priorities jobs keeping in mind the client’s urgency level.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules;
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• negotiating contracts
• interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
• screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
• organizing interviews and selection events
• making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
• helping applicants to prepare for interviews
• building relationships with clients.
• Good sales skills
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent presentation skills
• Verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Team working skills
• Phone Skills,
• Interviewing Skills,
• People Skills.