To successfully supervise and complete all maintenance issues across all the stores including preventative, routine and emergency maintenance.
• Review and take corrective action in coordination with Operation Supervisor on all complaints.
• Estimate man hour allocations and staffing needs for various tasks and reassign personnel in direct relation to priorities, work schedule, and changes in work conditions.
• Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance staff including their transportation.
• Establish schedules and methods for providing stores maintenance services by identifying resource needs, reviewing and allocating resources accordingly with GM approval.
• Order and pickup maintenance supplies and materials, in line with our policies and procedures.
• Manage, raise and review work permit wherever required in coordination with Stores.
• Complete all preventive maintenance requirements, as outlined on the Preventive Maintenance charts, and keep records by up-dating the chart and preventive maintenance.
• Coordinates or installs, inspects, repairs and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical, relevant work on HVAC and other related work in all stores.
• Make general repairs such as painting, patching walls, broken tiles, damaged ceiling and all other related work in all the stores.
• Coordinate with contractors to make sure that job has been completed based on the
• contract and company standards with regards to all maintenance contracts and report to General Manager.
• Make sure that work place is safe for maintenance staff and for customers during any maintenance conduction.
• Keeps time cards, maintenance logs history and other forms as updated.
• Transfer and report equipment’s from one store to another including tools, maintenance materials and stores equipment’s.
Close professional relationship with stores in terms of maintenance issues.
Resolving issues related to preventive, routine & emergency maintenance, and other activities.
• Allocate and instruct all maintenance staff.
• Take immediate corrective action on all maintenance complaints and defaults.
• Order and purchase maintenance material as per authority matrix.
Technical diploma preferred.
3 years experience in electromechanical systems maintenance and 1-2 years experience as maintenance supervisor.
Age must be less than 35
Multi-Tasks maintenance capability
Good communication skills in English
Urdu or other language(s) would be a plus.