We are urgently looking for a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER with Bachelor of Science Engineering preferably in chemical or equivalent degree. Minimum of 8yrs. experience. Specialized Process engineering experience specifically in high H2S and CO2 processes. Experience in preparation for operations in projects.. Experience in onshore remote/desert operations.
Task & Duties:
* to prepare daily performance summaries to monitor plant by studying laboratory test, reports, standard log sheets and daily other operating activity.
* To collect monthly plant production and operating data evaluates unit efficiencies by relating chemicals and energy consumption.
* To study required alternations of technical nature, in order to meet variations in production plans and varying feedback.
* To comply will all company Health, Safety, and Environment as well a Work Permit, policies and procedures.
* To compile/provide input for preparation of Operating and 5 years Plan Budgets.
* To develop computer programs for process plants monitoring and yield prediction and apply computer simulation models.
* To review and provide comments and feedback on drawing and P&ID’s.