The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support.
Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences.
Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
Respond to public inquiries
Provide word- processing and secretarial support
Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
• Female graduate with 2 years of experience in similar role.
• Computer Literate – Competent using Email & Microsoft Office – Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• An excellent command of the written & oral English Language is a must.
• Ability to maintain office/task confidentiality.
• Good organizational skill(s) including the ability to work on deadlines and to prioritize workload.
• Ability to act on own initiative(s) and work without close supervision.
Salary AED 3,000/- to 3,500/- Gross (5 days working)
Preferred Indian & Philippines Nationalities only who can join immediately.