Job Code: TBM07
Required Senior Accountant for a Maintenance company. With Minimum 02-03 years of professional experience in Maintenance (or) facility management (or) Real Estate / similar industry with below roles and responsibilities:
• Knows about Vat Rates and procedures.
• Knowledge about construction tools prices and quotes.
• Knowledge about SAP system.
• Should be efficient in handling the accounts procedures payables and receivables.
• Bank Reconciliation, Perform any other accounting, financial tasks as may be required from time to time.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
• sales staff settlements control (commissions)
• Expenses reimbursement control
• Monthly staff Salary Processing
• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
• Monitor and analyses accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Candidates must be currently working in the UAE
• Excellent academic record
• Excellent English-language spoken and written communication skills Arabic is an advantage.
• Efficient in producing and analyzing financial reports
• High level of maturity, well-developed teamwork skills, and ability to work independently with limited guidance
Attractive salary package + Free Visa + medical insurance.