Civil Engineer or Architect for Marble Company
- Executes quantity take-off of materials and cost estimates.
- Performs inspection, take site measurement and convert these to shop drawings.
- Performs project coordination with the clients and the project team, and attend to design coordination meetings.
- EXPERIENCE IN MARBLE COMPANY IS A MUST.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp and 3D Modeling.
- Basic knowledge in electrical, plumbing and structural design for coordination.
- Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.