A leading Freight Forwarding Company is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to handle Import / Export Shipments. Minimum 2 years of UAE or Gulf Experience in handling Air freight and Sea freight shipments will be given preference
Description: Responsible for planning, organizing and implementation of all air freight, sea freight and activities by monitoring freight movement, communicating with Forwarding Companies and Clients and all other departments connected with freight movement.
A Bachelor degree, excellent communication skills and knowledge of Customs and Shipping terminologies is essential
He/she will be expected to do the following: - Provide prompt and accurate responses to all incoming queries
- Plan and attend to client requirements independently
- Handle quotations and negotiations effectively
Prepare periodical Reports to management
- Manage documentation and paperwork accurately and on timely basis with careful attention to detail
- Documentation will be associated with shipping such as :
- Update air freight, sea freight rates and get approval from customers,
- Export / Import Declaration, Customs procedures and formalities for export consignments,
- Tracking shipments and update customers about the same
- Coordinate with shipping lines to Issue of Delivery Orders
- Prepare Draft B/L and if approved get final B/L
- Preparing freight invoices and follow up on payments due.