TRANSEMIRATES is a premiere building contracting company, established 36 years ago and having completed many prestigious and large scale projects, specializing in fast track multi-storey construction and development of townships, including commercial, residential, industrial and housing, projects etc… TRANSEMIRATES is part of the Zarooni Group of Companies which is a diversified and pioneering business house in the United Arab Emirates. TRANSEMIRATES head office is in Dubai and has branches in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It is classified as A Grade contractor with local authorities and has license to construct unlimited buildings.
Over the last five years, the GCC has experienced a record boom in the infrastructure sector.
Construction projects in the GCC exceeded $1 trillion, with two-thirds of the projects being undertaken in the UAE. The construction and real estate sector in the UAE posted double-digit growth on a year-on-year basis and contributed 15% to GDP. The unprecedented growth in the UAE’s construction and real estate sector had Dubai and Abu Dhabi observing the highest increase in the number of construction projects. Dubai has seen a major boom in the construction and real estate sector, making it a hub for some of the world’s biggest real estate and construction companies.
Selecting the right professional services firm – one with the industry depth, knowledge, and insight to help clients address their most pressing issues and realize the opportunities ahead – is critical to success.
Since the inception of our business in 1977, our Contracting service has enjoyed solid, consistent growth and financial stability and is now well known as one of UAE’s leading, dynamic and diversified firms in Building Construction and Contracting.
Health, Safety & Environment
Transemirates contracting LLc / Zarooni Transemirates contracting is committed to the achievement of a safe working condition, healthy and injury free work place and in protecting the environment. the Project Management team of TEC / ZTEC considers the well being of the general public, employees, contractors and environmental sustainability. TEC / ZTEC is committed to do all that is reasonably practicable to identify potential Health, safety, and Environment risks and Hazards, eliminate them when possible and/or implement effective risk control measures.
• Prevention of exposure to risk in all areas of its endeavour.
• Enforcement of all HSE Policy, plans, systems, and preventative measures.
• Continued development and implementation of management plans to eliminate and/ or control hazards associated with the operation.
• Involving all employees in HSE programs through consultation, participation and the effective use of proper communication system and/or methods.
• Ensuring that all relevant HSE legislations, regulations, codes and licenses are complied with.
• The development and implementation of training programs to ensure all employees are familiar and understands the HSE principles, policies, procedures and practices.
• Ongoing implementation of environmental management plans through pollution prevention, eco-efficiency and waste avoidance, reduction, re-use, recycling, and natural resource management.
• Organizing of effective emergency and injury management plan.
Our goals are: To ensure and display compliance with international codes and standards.
• Exclusion of unsafe conditions/situations on site.
• Exclusion of situations that could have a negative impact on the employees’ health, safety and welfare and activities that could have a negative impact on the environment.
• To preserve the company’s image and its projects.
As such, we at ZAROONI TRANSEMIRATES in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, and TRANSEMIRATES CONTRACTING in Dubai and Sharjah, ensure that we are ready to service our clients and address market challenges for many years. This has lead to successful completions of many leading landmark projects in the U.A.E.
Tel: +971 4 282 5844, Fax: +971 4 286 8877